Our academy serves a richly diverse community in central Slough. The area’s many faiths and languages make it a stimulating, inclusive and exciting place to live and learn. We are proud of our pupils’ progress and achievements in their academic studies as well as in sport, the arts and as future citizens of Slough and the United Kingdom.
Dr. Martin Young
Our Ofsted Report
- This is a good school.
- Pupils achieve well. They make good progress in mathematics and in literacy.
- Pupils are appropriately challenged to make good progress in most lessons. The teaching of writing is a significant strength.
- The school’s leadership works hard to ensure that teaching is good and continuing to improve.
- Early years provision is good and children make good progress.
- Pupils show good attitudes to learning, feel very safe and behave well.
- School leaders have created a very cohesive community. At all levels, they are highly committed to the well-being of the pupils and constantly seek improvement in the opportunities they provide for them. Any weaknesses are rapidly addressed.
- Governors are very involved in the school. They are well informed about the quality of teaching and make a significant contribution to driving improvement.
OfSTED Inspection - January 2015
Click here to view the full report